Saturday, March 20, 2004

Coincidence: Franco American


Yesterday morning I woke up with the NOFX song "Franco Un-American" in my head. I was wondering where the hell the "Franco" part came from and I didn't understand. I had never even wondered why the "Franco" part was even in the song before this, but now I was thinking it was random and I wanted to know why it was there. Was "Franco" some nickname for George Bush that I was unfamiliar with?? Eventually I forgot about this delima and got up and watched a movie or something. Then I went to the grocery store (I didn't go to school on this day) and bought some cans of Speghetios. I glanced at the top of the can and what brand name did I see? "Franco American". Wow! Apparently it's the name of a food brand of some kind.
It's funny how you always learn the important stuff when you aren't at school.

No comments: