Wednesday, March 31, 2004

FMJ Coincidence

Just a few seconds ago my mp3 player started playing a song by 2 Live Crew called "So Horny" and at the begining it has a sound clip from Full Metal Jacket that says "what do we get for $10?", "everyting you want". I didn't really feel like listening to this song any longer after the clip so I had it randomly shuffle to one of the other thousands of songs I have on mp3. The song it went to was "these boots are made for walking" which is the song that is played during that scene of Full Metal Jacket I mentioned earlier. My mp3 it went to wasn't the original Nacy Sinatra version, KMFDM instead, but still, I thought it was pretty weird.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is everywhere in this day and age, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes less expensive, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978023679]R4 SDHC[/url] DS SurfV3)