Friday, March 12, 2004

Concerts I'm Not Going To

The Guttermouth concert was a couple of nights ago and you might guess that I was there... unless you read this post's title. Well, I wasn't there. This is on account of me being bored of Guttermouth. Sure, they have their moments and Mark Adkins is halarious to see on stage, but I don't think it's worth the time and effort of going, especially if you've already seen em'. Here are a few other upcoming concerts that many people might expect me to go to, but in reality, I am really not interested at all:
*Casualties/Global Threat
I've seen this ticket before and it really wasn't anything special in my opinion. The Casualties are way overrated and if they are what punk stands for, than punk is -how do I put it- oh yeah, fucking retarded.
*the Code
This band sounds just like all the other new punk type bands.
*the Unseen/the Virus
This line-up has never interested me. These two bands sound exactly like all the other bands as well.

No comments: