Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Movie Review: Another Day In Paradise

Holly shit, this is gettin crazy. I'm watchin a movie like everyday now. Anyways, 'Another Day In Paradise' is Larry Clark's next movie after 'Kids'. I actually haven't seen 'Kids' yet, but I heard it was bad. Luis used to say he liked 'Kids', until he saw 'Thirteen'. He says after seeing 'Thirteen', he realizes that 'Kids' actually isn't a good movie. Although, Larry Clark's photography porfolio inspired a movie that Luis does like, 'Drugstore Cowboy'. Anyways, I am getting off subject. 'Another Day In Paradise is a movie that reminded me of Edward Furlong. At first I thought the girl in the movie looked like him, then I later thought that the boy looked like him. The weird thing is that Edward Furlong isn't in, nor has anything to do with, the movie. Instead, it's a movie about Hades from the movie Hercules. Actually, it's not really about Hades at all, but it's played by the same guy. The movie is about a criminal that recruits a boy and his girlfriend to work for him. All you really need to know about it is summed up in these two words: Hades and Furlong. I'd give it 4 stars... out of 5.

No comments: